There are many GF cauliflower pizza crust recipes floating around the web right now, this is ours. We include it in our PALEO diet recipes but it does have cheese for those of you who don’t to any dairy. You can avoid any more dairy by not using any as a topping (ex. BBQ chicken pizza)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2c. cheese (I use about 11/2 cups mozzarella and the rest goat or feta…YUM!
- oregano, rosemary & thyme (as much as you’d like)
- garlic (3 ish cloves)
Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Spread out on baking sheet (you can sprinkle a little sesame or olive oil) and roast for about 10 minutes or till soft. (If your in a hurry just microwave it for about 5 minutes but I don’t think it tastes nearly as good!)
- Mix roasted cauliflower, eggs, garlic and cheese in bowl
- Spread mixture on greased (coconut oil) pizza sheet and sprinkle spices
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Your crust is now ready for your toppings of choice.